ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTER – ERC
The Engineering Research Center (ERC) is part of AUA’s College of Science & Engineering. ERC projects are designed to meaningfully include students into its research, training, and project management activities. ERC’s areas of focus include:
- Information technology, cyber security, and artificial intelligence,
- Logistics, scheduling, optimization, and business process analysis,
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy,
- Computer aided design and manufacturing,
- Civil and environmental engineering, and
- Computational geometry.