- Project with NTX Research, Paris “Development of e- password solution and implementation of Erindale cryptographic hash algorithm”- 01.01.2001- 12.31. 2011
- Grant from Volkswagen Foundation “ Application of Security to Biometrics and Communications”- 07.01.2011-12.31.2013
- Project with Samsung corporation visual Display Division – “Design of a fast runtime integrity solution” 12.01.2011-5.31.2012
- Project with Samsung Research center in Ukraine (SURC)- “Design of data transformation algorithm”- 6.01-2012- 11.30.2012
- Project with SURC- “Components of data protection Engine”-5.01.2013-10.31.2013
- Project with SURC “Cloud search engine “ 01.2014 – 10.31.2014
- Project with Mentor Graphics Corporation “Development and implementation of waveform storage and compression algorithm”-01.01.2014-12.31-2014
- Project with Volo Global limited. “Design and software implementation of secure search over encrypted database”- November 15, 2016 – May 15 2017.
- L. Massey, G. H. Khachatryan, M. K. Kyuregian, “Nomination of SAFER+ as Candidate Algorithm for the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)”, NIST AES Proposal, 1998
- L. Massey, G. H. Khachatryan, M. K. Kyuregian, “Nomination of SAFER+ as Candidate Algorithm for the New European Schemes for Signatures, Integrity, and Encryption (NESSIE), Submission document from Cylink Corporation, 2000
- Khachatrian, M.Kuregian, K.Ispirian, J.Massey “Differential analysis of SAFER++ algorithm”- Second NESSIE workshop, Egham, UK, September 12-13, (2001)
- Khachatrian, M.Kuregian, K.Ispirian, J.Massey, “Fast Multiplication of Integers for Public-Key Cryptosystems” – Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Selected Areas in Cryptography, LNSC 2259, Toronto, (2001), 245-254
- Khachatrian and S.Martisossian, “A New Approach to the Design of Codes for S-CDMA Systems”- IEEE Trans. on Inform. Theory, vol. 41, No5, Sept. (1995), 1503-1506
- Khachatrian and S.Martirossian, “Code Construction for the T-User Noiseless Adder Channel”- IEEE Trans. on Inform. Theory, vol. 44, No5, Sept, (1998), 1953-1957
- Khachatrian, “A Survey of Coding Methods for adder channel”-In the book “Numbers, Information and Complexity, Kluwer Academic Publishers, (2000), 181-197
- Khachatrian and M.Kuregian, “Note on LUCAS Public-key Algorithms and Key Exchange for Broadcast Applications”- Proceedings. of the Second INTAS International Seminar on Coding Theory and Combinatorics, Essen, Germany, April 9-11, (1997), 11-17
- Khachatrian, A. Jivanyan, Secure and safe E-voting system based on public key cryptography . Proceedings of Russian-German- Armenian workshop Applications of information Theory, Coding and Security. Yerevan, Armenia April 14-16, 2010 pp. 25-30.
- Khachatrian, A. Jivanyan “ New E-voting protocol based on voters secrets “ Eight International Conference on Computer Science & Information Technologies Yerevan Armenia, September, 2011 p.p. 15-18
- Khachatryan, A. Jivanyan, H. Khasikyan, Alignment-Free Fuzzy Vault Scheme for Fingerprints 9th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technologies CSIT 2013″ , 2013, Yerevan, Armenia
- Khachatryan, H. Khasikyan Bindings secrets with biological data: How close can we get?, Eighth Asian-European Workshop on Information Theory Fundamental Concepts in Information Theory, Kamakura, Kanagawa, JAPAN May 17-19, 2013
- Khachatrian, M. Kuregian “A New public key system based on permutation polynomials” Proceedings of IEEE workshop on Cloud Engineering March 10-14 Boston USA, 2014, pp. 540-543
- Khachatrian, M. Karapetyan, “White–box encryption algorithm based on SAFER+”- p.p. 77-89. Proceedings of the workshop on Information Theory and Data Science, Yerevan October 3-5, 2016
- G. Khachatrian, M. Karapetyan “ On a public key encryption algorithm based on permutation polynomials and performance analysis” International Journal Information Theories and Applications, Vol, 23, Number 1,(c) 2016, pp. 34-38
- Khachatrian, M. Kuregian “ Permutation polynomials and a new public key system” “Discrete Applied Mathematics” Volume 216 Part 3, January 2017 pp. 622-627
- G. Khachatrian, S. Abrahamyan- Design and security analysis of Novel White -Box encryption. International Workshop on Collaborative Technologies and data Science in Smart City Applications. Yerevan, September 2018. pp. 123-126.
Full member of Armenian National Academy of Sciences. Doctor of Sciences, Professor , Team leader
PhD, Senior Cryptographer. Co-author of SAFER+ and SAFER++ algorithms. Design and Cryptanalysis of Block ciphers, Development and security analysis of White box encryption. Development of fast algorithms applicable to RSA, Elliptic curve and other cryptosystems.
PhD, security analysis and software implementation of block ciphers, Development and security analysis of White box encryption.
PhD student. Software development and security analysis of White box encryption
PhD student, Software implementation of cryptographic protocols and algorithms. Analysis of cryptography related patents.
PhD student, Software implementation of block cipher algorithms, development of biometric authentication algorithms. FPGA design.