MS CIS Application Requirements
To be considered for admission, an applicant must meet the AUA general admission requirements and the MS CIS program specific requirements. Applicants are expected to:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in fields including mathematics, science and engineering. Students with degrees in non-science disciplines may be admitted, depending on their completed course work. The undergraduate degree must include, as a minimum, two years of college-level mathematics covering calculus, linear algebra and differential equations, and a course in physical sciences (physics, mechanics, chemistry, biology, etc).
- Present an Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) score of at least 79, or an IELTS score of at least 6.5. The test must have been taken within two years prior to the application date.
- Submit a score from the Graduate Record Examinations Test (GRE) quantitative section. It is required for incoming students to score at least in the 50th percentile on the exam. The test must have been taken within five years prior to the application date.
- Submit an informative Statement of Purpose.
- Application should include academic references.
Please refer to the university admissions page for additional information: http://admissions.aua.am/